Thursday, February 26, 2015

WRITING

Writing has never been my favorite course. I think writing is really boring ; however, the one thing i like about writing is when i receive my grade. Most of the time i write not knowing what my grade will be. In others course, i am always eager to receive my grade but  writing is different. It's pretty easy to figure out what will be your grade  in math and other science course; however, with writing, you can't be 100% sure. I like the mystery that writing brings when it comes to give grades; sometime you do well and sometime you don't.

3 comments:

  1. I always thought of my essays as the same thing, to just turn them in and pray you get a good grade. I was always like this thinking I could get any grade for my essays and in class we were talking about how the rubric will help you, but i disagree. It really is a mystery because we can try to write how she wants but we don't know if it will be acceptable for her. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am different from you. While a professor is giving back essays, I'm downbeat because I cannot expect my grade. I totally agree with you that when you do scientific exams, you can estimate your grade after finishing. But writing class is not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I do have to agree with what you said that with writing, it is hard to tell what grade or how the professor would react to what we wrote. Although the rubric explains how the paper will be graded, it's still not as clear as how we want it all to be.

    ReplyDelete