Thursday, March 26, 2015

For this year, I resolved to watch less TV and play less video games. So far, i have been doing pretty well; i gave my video games to my cousin, and he loves them. Watching TV is still a bit of an issue, but i made sure not to study at home. When i am home, i can't really study because i will always be tempted to watch TV. Even though my grades are still not high as i want them to be, i am proud of what i was able to accomplish without playing video games. I thought video games and TV were my only issues; however, when they stopped being issues, i figured i had issues. I am not focus enough in class. Despite the fact that i leave my phone home when i go to school, i still can focus in class. Another issue i found was the time i spent working. I gave work more than school. my goal at the end of the semester is to pass all my classes with at least a B.

5 comments:

  1. I agree that doing homework at home can be very distracting due to that television. To give away your video game is a very brave thing to do and i will never do something like that. I applaud you for your commitment and doing great so far. It is very important that you pass all your classes this semester since you have committed to your resolutions. I just want to say good job so far and good luck...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seydou, I think it is a smart thing to leave your phone at home for you not to get distracted in class but, also your tempetion for play video games and tv can be easily fixed by leaving to study in the libary or locking yourself in a room. You should work less and studying more can help you pass your classes with a B like you wish.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting rid of your video games is indeed a good step because they can be really distractive . you will be fine if you try to reduce your working hours. i've done it, and makes things pretty easy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same problem with studying at home. I'm going to use this to help me as well hopefully studying in school will help me stay as focused as you.

    ReplyDelete